- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1-2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter (wait to add to mix until it cools a bit)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 3 eggs (These are from my neighbor. Her chickens just laid them this morning!)
- 1 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, banana, pineapple, coconut milk, maple syrup, agave nectar, melted butter, extracts, and eggs.
Sift together the dry ingredients and add to your wet ingredients.
Stir just until combined.
Split batter between loaf pans. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.